The Arbutus Analyzer advanced training is a 3-day course aimed at making you a more efficient Arbutus Analyzer user by automating your analytics and integrating functions into your analysis. This course is designed to familiarize you with the creation and use of Arbutus Analyzer procedures (automations) and functions in order to automate common tasks and to perform more complex analysis.
Key topics for functions include
- Harmonize data for better matching and results
- Use date and time data to identify weekend transactions and build flexible date ranges into your analysis
- Clarify the meaning of your data by inserting, including or excluding characters
- Supercharge your keyword searches using ListFind, WordFind and other functions
- Identify duplicates in inconsistent data (fuzzy comparisons)
Key topics for procedures include
- Understand the nature of procedures (also known as scripts) in Analyzer
- Create and edit procedures in various ways
- Create interactive procedures to prompt for information
- Use variables to store and update the information at run time
- Incorporate best practices
- Employ conditional execution of commands and control the logical flow of your procedures
The Arbutus Analyzer advanced training is a live, instructor-led course based on the Arbutus-issued training materials. This course familiarises users with the creation and use of Arbutus Analyzer procedures (scripts) and functions in order to automate common tasks and to perform more complex analytics.
Personal / corporate training
This training can be planned for you personally or for your department / corporation. Due to Covid restrictions, this training would be performed online. Please use the contact form below to contact us so we can make arrangements for this valuable Arbutus training.
Open course training
Arbutus Software Inc. and its network of worldwide partners occasionally organise this training as an open course. All our training sessions (both online and on-site) are conducted by Arbutus Certified Trainers.
Use the contact form below to register you for this training.
Open course schedule
|Sessions||Course planning details|
|Q2 2024||Tuesday 11 – Thursday 13 June 2024|
09:30 – 17:00 CET
|Q2 2025||Tuesday 10 – Thursday 12 June 2025|
09:30 – 17:00 CET
|If we don’t have trainings scheduled, or the schedule does not suit you,|
please contact us via the form below so we can look for workable alternatives.
|CET = Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris, …|
|Field of study:||Data analysis and automation (especially useful within Audit and other GRC functions).|
|Prerequisites:||Arbutus Analyzer software installed on your PC.|
If necessary, request your fully-functional evaluation copy, a week in advance.
|Online platform:||When delivered online, this training will be delivered via MS Teams or GoTo.|
|Required knowledge:||Arbutus Analyzer introductory training or self-taught to a comparable level.|
|CPE:||Participants will earn 24 CPE credits upon completion of the course.|
|Course fee:||€2980 (excl VAT) per person for online open course training.|
Please contact us for a quote for corporate or classroom training sessions.