The Arbutus Analyzer introductory training is a 20 hour course (5 x half-day) and a comprehensive introduction to Arbutus Analyzer designed for novice users who want to learn the fundamentals needed to start using Analyzer. Through this thorough introduction and practice exercises, you will learn how to effectively use Analyzer to accomplish your audit and/or business objectives.
- Detect gaps and control failures
- Discover duplicates in inconsistent data and duplicates that are similar but not exact
- Access and reconcile data from various systems in order to identify potential issues
- Identify outliers and anomalies in transaction data
- Combine data from multiple source types in order to make comparisons between them
- Aggregate data to identify trends and exceptions
- Compare files to identify changes between two points in time
- Calculate elapsed times and isolate those outside bounds
This Arbutus Analyzer introductory training is a live, instructor-led course based on the Arbutus-issued training materials. The course incorporates hands-on activities which enhances the learning process by seeing how typical audit/data analysis tests are conducted in Arbutus Analyzer.
Personal / corporate training
This training can be planned for you personally or for your department / corporation. Due to Covid restrictions, this training would be performed online. Please use the contact form below to contact us so we can make arrangements for this valuable Arbutus training.
Open course training
Arbutus Software Inc. and its network of worldwide partners regularly organise this training as an open course. This remains an instructor-led online training course delivered via MS Teams. The schedule of currently planned training sessions is shown below. Please use the contact form below to contact us so that we can register you for this training.
Open course schedule
|Sessions||Course planning details|
|June 2021||Monday 14/Jun/2021 – Friday 18/Jun/2021|
09:30 – 13:30 CET
|CET = Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris, …|
|Field of study:||Audit|
|Prerequisites:||Arbutus Analyzer software installed on your PC.|
(If necessary, request your fully-functional evaluation copy.)
|Online platform:||This training will be delivered via MS Teams.|
|Required knowledge:||Minimal or no experience with Arbutus Analyzer|
|CPE:||Participants will earn 24 CPE credits upon completion of the course|
|Course fee:||€1300 (excl VAT) per person|