The Arbutus Analyzer intermediate training is a 16 hour course (4 x half day) and is designed to show you how to apply Arbutus Analyzer functionality to data analytics projects. This will be accomplished through four case studies that cover data integrity verification, travel and entertainment expenses, vendor and inventory management and IT passive directory accounts and terminations.
- Develop your skills in devising an efficient data analysis plan to achieve your goals
- Refresh your knowledge of and experience with basic Analyzer functionality
- Identify and apply the Analyzer functionality needed to achieve objectives
- Break analysis objectives into structured, manageable steps
- Familiarize you with common data analysis tasks and scenarios
- Identify and follow best practices
- Test issues to identify patterns that may be indicative of the cause of issues
- Automate the solution for one case study
This Arbutus Analyzer intermediate training is a live, instructor-led course based on the Arbutus-issued training materials. The course incorporates hands-on case studies which enhances the learning process by seeing how typical audit/data analysis tests are conducted in Arbutus Analyzer.
Personal / corporate training
This training can be planned for you personally or for your department / corporation. Due to Covid restrictions, this training would be performed online. Please use the contact form below to contact us so we can make arrangements for this valuable Arbutus training.
Open course training
Arbutus Software Inc. and its network of worldwide partners regularly organise this training as an open course. This remains an instructor-led online training course delivered via MS Teams. The schedule of currently planned training sessions is shown below. Please use the contact form below to contact us so that we can register you for this training.
Open course schedule
|Sessions||Course planning details|
|May 2021||Monday 17/May/2021 – Thursday 20/May/2021|
14:30 – 18:30 CET
|CET = Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris, …|
|Field of study:||Audit|
|Prerequisites:||Arbutus Analyzer software installed on your PC.|
(If necessary, request your fully-functional evaluation copy.)
|Online platform:||This training will be delivered via MS Teams.|
|Required knowledge:||Arbutus Analyzer introductory training or self-taught to a comparable level|
|Preparation:||No preparation required.|
|CPE:||Participants will earn 16 CPE credits upon completion of the course|
|Course fee:||€850 (excl VAT) per person|